FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION (FAQ)
what is the price for Sg Kampar White Water Rafting?
Our standard price is MYR180/pax
Can i get a discount?
Yes, we only can give the discount by fill in the 5% discount form
Where can i get the 5% discount form?
You can surf from our website Sg Kampar White Water Rafting Malaysia
any other great discount?
Yes, we do have a great discount normally on our special festival day
Where can i get the discount notice and other info?
mostly you can get it from some our main posting platform below
1) Sg Kampar WWR Malaysia facebook
2) Sg Kampar WWR Malaysia google
3) Sg Kampar WWR Malaysia website
4) Sg Kampar WWR Malaysia instagram
5) Sg Kampar WWR Malaysia twitter
6) Sg Kampar WWR Malaysia pinterest
What to bring?
sports attire such as sport shoes (prefer the rubber shoes), strap sandal and etc. You may download our Standard Checklist Check (CC Form) as your prefer guideline
Distance and Duration?
The distance of Sg Kampar is around 7-km whereabout approximately it can takes maximum 3-hours journey
Do i need to upfront deposit?
Yes! recommendedly you may DEPOSIT as low as minimum MYR50 – MYR100 to account name of TEAMBUILDING ADVENTURE
bank account : MAYBANK
account number : 562768402178
Do you accept credit card?
Yes. You can directly pay through our epartners emerchant platform and follow the instruction given by choosing Paypal Expresss Checkout option
Is there WALK-IN available?
Yes! WALK-IN available and we OPEN EVERYDAY with CASH PAYMENT ON SITE accepted whenever you walk-in here
i can see a lot of company rafting provider operating there same place at Sg Kampar. What is your advantage?
we are coming from real qualification certified related background as listed below (ask for our profile or automatically given whenever booking is succeed)
1) Lifesaver Coach
2) First Aider Certified
3) CPR Certified
4) River Rescue International (RR3) River Guide Certified
What is other package included?
1) life jacket
2) rafting boat
5) river guide + rescue rope
6) extra 900m private route
7) namelist of certified river guide
8) drinking water
9) photo (will given via google link but non guarantee as memory card can damage anytime)
10) returns lorry transfer from meet up location to starting point rafting